As information on COVID-19 continues
to evolve in real-time, we must be flexible in identifying what we believe is
the best way to move forward.
The following factors will guide our decisions:
1. We want to be a faithful witness to the sovereignty and glory of God in worship.
2. We want to care for our church family and community by mitigating high-risk situations.
3. We want to minimize the need for volunteers (and/or substitutes) during this time.
Currently we are meeting in our building on Sunday mornings
for Sunday School at 9:00AM & Worship Service at 10:00AM,
with the following guidelines in place:
1. If you or a family member is ill, please stay home.
2. Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the building and when unable to distance.
3. When seated, please distance between family groups.
At this time, there is no Nursery or Junior Church available during the Worship Service.
Remember, you can give through this website, through the church app, or text "GIVE" to 541-230-7977.
Please stay tuned, stay safe, love God, and love your neighbor!